Largely used in civil constructions in Europe, this floor type began to gain more and more importance in Romania, due to its indisputable advantages. The ceramic floor is used as a current floor, as well as a roof floor (in slope). In the case of usage as a separation floor between the building and the outside environment (over the last level or as floor over the non-heated basement), it requires a supplementary thermal isolation.
The floor consists of a system of girders (beam), reinforced in a spatial shape with oblique solder bars and the lower bed plate (foundation) poured in a frame with ceramic parts, ceramic body parts for filling and armed concrete poured as a monolith in order to complete the girders.
The steps of floor mounting:
1. Bringing the walls at the same level.
2. Mounting of the reinforcing of girders and belts.
3. Beginning the mounting of the factory-made girders, using ceramic blocks as distance pieces at both ends (the lean length of the girders is 15 cm).
4. For openings greater than 1,5 cm, there must be used some props (stays) for leaning at a distance of 1,5 cm 5. Completing of the floor with ceramic blocks.
6. Laying on top a solder net of 5 mm with holes of 20 cm.
7. Pouring the over-concrete layer, together with the belts and the built girders, made of concrete B250, after the floor being generously sprinkled with water.
8. The intermediary leans should be removed after 14 days.
9. The piercing of the floor for electric plant and sanitary installation should be made only in the ceramic blocks, as it is forbidden to pierce the girders.
NOTICE! There must noticed that all the data, instructions and the general guidelines stated here represent only a part of the legal requirements in the area of designing and realization of a building and are orientative. Only Your designer can offer You the final solution, as he is the only one who knows the real situation.
Length: 430mm; Width:188mm; Height:225mm
Weight: 12,5 kg; Consumption: 10,3 pcs./m2
Thermal conductivity coefficient 0,23W/mk
Length:450mm; Width:188mm; Height:160mm
Weight:9,7 kg; Conspumption:9,7 pcs./m2
Thermal conductivity coefficient:0,25W/mk